Exercise is an activity that has many benefits for the body. It helps the body to be strong and healthy and away from disease. However, there are still some times when exercise should not be done. Because it may have negative effects on health. ยููฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com/
What time should you not exercise?
- When you have a fever or have some health problems Exercise can make symptoms worse. You should consult your doctor before exercising.
- After the fever disappeared The body is still weak. You should wait until your body is fully strong before exercising.
- after eating You should wait for food to completely decompose before exercising. To prevent colic and abdominal distension.
- A time when the weather is hot and stuffy. Exercise can easily lead to dehydration and fatigue. Exercise should be avoided during extremely hot weather.
- Near bedtime Exercise can make your body more alert and make it difficult to fall asleep.
Precautions for exercising
In addition to the times when you shouldn’t exercise, Other factors should be taken into account when exercising, such as weather, physical condition, and level of fatigue. Exercise should be appropriate for your physical condition. To prevent injury and negative effects on health.
How to exercise safely
- Start exercising gradually. You shouldn’t exercise too hard the first time.
- Warm up your body for at least 5-10 minutes before exercising.
- Drink enough water during exercise.
- Stretch your muscles after exercising.
- Stop exercising immediately if you experience abnormal symptoms such as chest pain, chest tightness, or shortness of breath.
Exercise is an activity that is beneficial to the body. But you should choose the right time and exercise safely. In order not to have a negative impact on health